BAY OF FUNDY TREK FOR FOODIES
Experience UNESCO's Fundy Biosphere Reserve, the World's highest tides, local hospitality, and fire-side gourmet meals during a trek along the rugged Fundy Footpath. This special itinerary offers a rare and intimate experience with the changing tides, local story-telling, and fully-supported hiking along the shores of one of the last remaining stretches of wilderness on the continent's east coast.
• Fully-supported adventure with local wilderness guide
• Enjoy gourmet campfire feasts while on the trail
• UNESCO Fundy Biosphere Reserve's Amazing Places
• Witness the World's highest tides away from the tourist crowds
• Get wet in the 'Eye of the Needle'
• Dramatic Fundy coastal viewpoints
Eligibility Dates: 2016-08-10 to 2016-08-17
8 days / 7 nights
Click here for details and pricing: